Showing all 12 results
Adderall 10mg$249.00 – $569.00
Adderall 12.5mg$249.00 – $569.00
Adderall 15mg$259.00 – $569.00
Adderall 20mg$259.00 – $569.00
Adderall 30mg$300.00 – $450.00
Adderall 5mg$249.00 – $559.00
Adderall XR 10mg$269.00 – $559.00
Adderall XR 15mg$570.00 – $899.00
Adderall XR 20mg$249.00 – $569.00
Adderall XR 25mg$259.00 – $569.00
Adderall XR 30mg$249.00 – $569.00
Adderall XR 5mg$249.00 – $569.00
Adderall is a prescription drug that contains two ingredients – dextroamphetamine and amphetamine. It comes under the class of stimulant medications, specifically the central nervous system stimulants. It works by stimulating the nerves and the brain to induce a calming effect and help the person with ADHD focus on a given task.
Prolonged use of this drug can develop physical or psychological dependence, so the authorities classified this medicine as a controlled substance in the United States. You will need a doctor’s prescription to buy Adderall online or at your local drugstore.
Adderall helps treat symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Doctors sometimes also prescribe this drug for treating sleeping disorders like narcolepsy.
Doctors regard it as a first-choice treatment for ADHD. Several studies support the claims that it improves focus and attention, and it also reduces impulsive behavior. About 75-80% of children with ADHD experienced improved symptoms when treated with Adderall.
It works by altering the number of certain neurotransmitters in the brain, which increases the focusing and concentrating abilities of a person.
Inform your doctor if you face any of the side effects of Adderall. The severe symptoms can be life-threatening, so call 911 or seek immediate medical assistance if you experience any of these harmful effects.
Common side effects
- Weight loss
- Stomach pain
- Trouble sleeping
- Dry mouth
- Lack of appetite
Severe side effects
- Muscle breakdown (rhabdomyolysis)
- Severe allergic reaction
- Blurred vision
- Aggressive behavior
- Delusional thinking
- Heart problems
- High blood pressure
- Increased heart rate
- Heart attack
You can develop an Adderall addiction if you use it for more than the recommended duration or take more than the prescribed dose. This medicine increase dopamine and norepinephrine levels in the brain; these “feel good” chemicals create a rewarding effect. While these chemicals occur naturally in the body, Adderall significantly increases their concentration, causing the user to come back for more.
You might develop a mental or physical dependence on this medicine over prolonged use. If you want to stop using it, don’t do it abruptly or you will face the withdrawal effects, including
- Stomach aches
Ask your doctor to gradually decrease the dose to avoid the risk of having withdrawal effects.
A doctor prescribes the appropriate dose for your condition based on factors like
- Your age
- Type of disease you have
- The severity of the condition
- Your body weight
- Any other medical problems you have
- Other drugs that you might be using
While you can easily buy Adderall online and start using it, you should follow the doses as your doctor recommends to minimize the risk of adverse effects.
Children (3-5 years of age)
- Start with 2.5mg once or twice a day.
- Increase the dose by 2.5mg at a weekly interval to achieve maximum effect
Children & Adults (6 years and older)
- The initial dosage is 5mg taken once or twice per day.
- Increase it by 5mg per week to achieve the desired results
Children (6-11 years of age)
- Start with 5mg once a day.
- Increase the dose by 5mg at a weekly interval to get the desired result
Children & Adults (12 years and older)
- The typical starting dose is 10mg taken once a day.
- Increase it by 10mg at weekly intervals until it has desired effect
Whether you order Adderall online or buy it from a local pharmacy, you should take the following precautions to avoid encountering this medicine’s undesirable effects.
- Several medical conditions might change how this drug works on your body. Inform the doctor if you have any physical or psychological health issues.
- Other over the counter or prescription medicines can interact with this drug to alter its functioning.
- Avoid consuming alcohol and other intoxicating substances, as these can worsen its side effects.
- Carefully control the dosage of children and older people because they are more sensitive to this medicine’s adverse effects.
- Avoid using this drug during pregnancy or breastfeeding as this drug can harm the health of infants and unborn children.