Showing the single result
What is Dexamethasone?
Dexamethasone is a corticosteroid that blocks the release of substances in the body that is the reason for inflammation. If you are going to Buy Dexamethasone online, please read this medication guide carefully.
Dexamethasone can treat many different inflammatory diseases such as allergic disorders and skin conditions.
Dexamethasone also can treat arthritis, lupus, psoriasis, ulcerative colitis, and breathing disorders.
There are various forms and brands of Dexamethasone available. Not all brands are present in this leaflet.
Use Dexamethasone precisely as prescribed by your physician. Follow all regulations on your prescription label and read all remedy guides or instruction sheets. Your health care provider may occasionally change your dosage. Use the medication exactly as instructed.
Your dose requirements may change due to illness, stress, surgery, or a medical emergency. Talk to your doctor about any such circumstances that affect you.
This medication can influence the results of specific medical tests. Talk to any physician who treats you that you are taking this medicine.
Do not quit using Dexamethasone abruptly, or you could have offensive withdrawal symptoms. Ask your physician how to stop using this medicine safely.
In case of any emergency, wear or carry medical classification to let others recognize you use this medicine.
Store dexamethasone at room temperature and away from moisture and heat.
You should not take Dexamethasone if you are allergic to this medication, or if you have;
- a fungal infection anywhere in your body
Tell your doctor if you suffer from;
- liver disease (such as cirrhosis)
- a thyroid disorder
- glaucoma or cataracts
- a muscle disorder such as myasthenia gravis
- diabetes (steroid medicine may increase glucose levels in your blood or urine)
- stomach ulcers, ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis, inflammatory bowel disease
- herpes infection of the eyes
- depression or mental illness
- congestive heart failure
- high blood pressure
Steroid medicine affects your immunity. You may get infections more quickly. Steroids can also worsen or reactivate a condition you have already had. Notify your doctor about any illness or disease you have or ever had within the last numerous weeks.
It is unknown whether this medication will harm an unborn infant. Tell your physician if you are pregnant before taking this remedy. You may Order Dexamethasone online from any online pharmacy to use it.
Consult your physician before breastfeeding while taking Dexamethasone.
What is Dexamethasone Used For
Dexamethasone can treat arthritis, eye problems, breathing problems, blood/hormone disorders, allergic reactions, skin diseases, bowel disorders, cancer, and immune system disorders.
You may also use it as a test for an adrenal gland disorder (Cushing’s syndrome). Dexamethasone relates to a class of drugs called corticosteroids.
It reduces your immune system’s response to numerous diseases to reduce signs such as allergic-type reactions and swelling.
Dexamethasone Side Effects
Get emergency therapeutic help if you have symptoms of an allergic reaction such as hives, difficult breathing, swelling of your tongue, face, lips, or throat.
Consult your physician at once if you have;
- weakness, muscle tightness, or limp feeling
- tunnel vision, eye pain, blurred vision, or seeing halos around lights
- swelling, rapid weight gain, shortness of breath (even with mild exertion)
- severe depression, unusual thoughts, or behavior
- a seizure (convulsions)
- bloody or tarry stools, coughing up blood
- fast or slow heart rate, weak pulse
- pancreatitis – severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea, and vomiting
- low potassium level – leg cramps, increased thirst or urination, numbness or tingling, constipation, irregular heartbeats, fluttering in your chest
- increased blood pressure – severe headache, blurred vision, pounding in your neck or ears, anxiety, nosebleed
Dexamethasone may affect growth in babies. Tell your physician if your child is not growing at an average rate while using this medicine.
Standard dexamethasone side effects may include;
- fluid retention (swelling in your hands or ankles)
- increased appetite
- mood changes, trouble sleeping
- skin rash, bruising, or discoloration
- acne, increased sweating, increased hair growth
- headache, dizziness
- nausea, vomiting, upset stomach
- changes in your menstrual periods
- changes in body fat’s shape or location (especially in your arms, legs, face, neck, breasts, and waist)
The above-given list is not a comprehensive list of side effects, and others may occur. Call your therapist for medical guidance about side effects. You may describe side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
How Long Does Dexamethasone take to work?
Dexamethasone comes in the form of an oral solution, eye drops, oral tablets, and ear drops. It’s also available as an intraocular solution or injectable solution given after surgery. These two forms are assigned only by a physician.
Dexamethasone oral tablets can treat many diseases. These involve allergic reactions, inflammation, and flare-ups of ulcerative colitis. They also involve adrenal insufficiency.
What to avoid while using Dexamethasone?
Avoid staying near people who suffer from sickness or have infections. Request your doctor for preventive treatment if you get infected with chickenpox or measles.
Avoid consuming alcohol while you are using Dexamethasone.
Do not accept a “live” vaccine while using this medication. The vaccine may not act as well during this time and may not sufficiently protect you from the disease. Live vaccines include mumps, rubella (MMR), oral polio, rotavirus, oral typhoid, measles, yellow fever, varicella (chickenpox), and subcutaneous zoster (shingles).
You should not take Dexamethasone if you have any fungal infection wherever in your body.
Your dosage may vary if you have any significant stress, such as a severe illness, fever, or infection, or if you have a medical emergency or surgery. Inform your doctor about any situation that affects you through your treatment. Please be careful about all the precautions before buying Dexamethasone online.
Dexamethasone can reduce your immunity, making it more comfortable for you to get an infection or worsening a disease you previously have or have recently had. Notify your specialist about any illness or condition you have or ever had within the last several weeks.
Request your doctor for preventive treatment if you get infected with chickenpox or measles. These diseases can be severe or even lethal in people who are taking steroid medication.