Showing all 3 results
Norco is a prescription medication that contains a combination of hydrocodone and acetaminophen. It helps relieve moderate to moderately severe pain. It belongs to the opioid pain medication category as the hydrocodone present in this medicine is a narcotic pain reliever. The other substance, acetaminophen, is a non-opioid that increases the opioid’s efficacy and speeds up the pain relief process.
It’s easy to buy Norco online if you have a doctor’s prescription. In the United States, this medicine is a controlled substance because it can make a person develop physical or mental dependence over prolonged use. While a prescription is necessary to get this drug, you can also buy Norco online without prescription from various websites.
Doctors recommend using this medicine to get relief from moderate to severe pain. Due to the effects of opioids on the brain and the possibility of addiction and misuse, they only prescribe it to people who do not get relief after using the non-opioid pain management treatment.
While using Norco, you should keep in mind not to use it for more than the prescribed period, and avoid taking more than the recommended dose. Not following your doctor’s guidelines can result in building dependence and adverse consequences.
The doctor will start the treatment with the lowest effective dose and increase it at some specific intervals to get the medication’s maximum benefits.
Whether you buy Norco online or offline, you should strictly follow the doctor’s recommendations as they determine the best dose based on your age, type of pain, its severity and other medical issues that you might have.
The standard Norco dosage is as per the following:
- Take 1-2 pills every 4-6 hours as required.
- Don’t consume more than eight tablets in a single day.
Norco 7.5/325 & Norco 10/325
- Take one tablet at 4-6 hours interval.
- Try not to use more than six pills a day.
Norco is a potent medication that can help relieve moderate to severe pain, but at the same time, it can also cause problems like an addiction if you are careless while using it. Whether you order Norco online or get it from a local pharmacy, make sure to take some simple precautions to avoid the harmful consequences.
- Avoid using it if you were taking an MAO inhibitor in the last 14 days.
- Don’t use this drug if you suffer from respiratory problems such as asthma, as Norco can cause breathing problems.
- Other medical conditions can also interfere with this medicine’s functioning, so try consulting a doctor if it is safe if you have a physical or mental health issue.
- Avoid mixing over the counter or prescription drug with it without asking a doctor.
- People allergic to opioids and similar substances should avoid using it.
- Mixing it alcohol can make the side effects worse. Try to avoid consuming any intoxicating substances while using this medicine.
- It can also make you sleepy, avoid doing tasks such as driving, operating dangerous machines, etc. under its influence.
- It can also create problems at the time of surgery. Make sure to tell the surgeon before undergoing the procedure about using this medicine.
- Pregnant women should also avoid consuming it, as it can harm the unborn child.
- It may pass into breastmilk and have undesirable effects on the infant’s health. Discuss with a doctor before using this medicine if you are breastfeeding.
- Strictly control the elderly and children’s dosage, as they are more likely to suffer from this drug’s adverse effects.
Norco is an FDA approved medication, which means that a person using it has an insignificant chance of experiencing its side effects. The symptoms are generally mild and vanish in a few days without requiring any medical assistance. It is necessary to know that the risk of facing side effects increases if you order Norco online without prescription and use more than the required amount.
Common side effects
- Feeling tired
- Stomach pain
Severe side effects
- Noisy breathing
- Loss of appetite
- Shallow breathing
- Muscle stiffness
- Increased heart rate